Hey mummies! If you are looking for an sleep-suit that will still fit your two year old – then I have got something to rave about.
I am currently obsessing over Lacie’s new Maisie Mouse Grobag. I always thought that once Lacie’s 18-24 month bag was too small then that would be the end of the Grobag, which has been a must-have for bedtime since Lacie went into her own cot. I love how they keep her warm, make her feel secure in bed, and most of all have become a massive part of her bedtime routine; once the Grobag is on – she knows that it’s time for bed.
What else do I love about the Grobag?
- Lacie’s has a 2.5 Tog rating, which is perfect for our chilly Victorian House
- Available in sizes 0-6 months, 6-18 months and 18-36 months
- Easily accessible side zip
- 100% jersey cotton outer, 100% cotton jersey lining
- Quick-dry polyester filling
- Zip-click® feature on all sizes – Lacie can’t undo it! Phew!
- Machine washable and can be tumble dried on low heat
- Keeps Lacie snug
- Keeps Lacie secure – especially in the mornings. She’s never attempted to walk in her Grobag, so when it’s on and we’re ready books, it means she keeps still!
- Fab pattern. Lacie loves showing me the mouse.
- Will fit Lacie until she’s three years old!
- Excellent value for money
- Useful and versatile, and negates the need for copious amounts of baby sheets and blankets.
- Excellent quality
- Washes well
As you can see, I am a huge fan of Grobags and have kept all Lacie’s old bags, for bubba number two, which is due in July. For him, I will of course, stick to Grobag’s guidelines and won’t put him in one until he’s 8lbs 8, which by then, I’m guessing he will be in his own room. I am so much happier knowing my children sleep in Grobags, as they are so much safer than blankets. Has anyone else had visions of your child’s blanket raising over their face? Yes, me too!
The Grobag design also stops a baby from wriggling down into them so their face will never accidentally get covered during their sleep, and they are super comfortable for them, and allow your little one to move around during their sleep, without getting tangled. I’m a huge fan of anything that helps encourage a deep, comfortable sleep, so thanks Grobag, keep up the good work!